Coronavirus Update 20.07.20
The UK government announced that restaurants may re-open their doors to the public for table service from Saturday 4th July on condition that health and safety practices including social distancing are adhered to. We have embraced the changes necessary to ensure a high level of safety for customers and staff alike and now offer table service once again. We are only able to offer tables on a pre-booked basis and you must provide contact details in case track and trace action becomes necessary.
Our opening hours for August 2020 are:
- Monday Closed for lunch 5.00 to 10.00 for dinner
- Tuesday 12.00 to 2.30 5.00 to 10.00
- Wednesday 12.00 to 2.30 5.00 to 10.00
- Thursday 12.00 to 2.30 5.00 to 10.00
- Friday 12.00 to 2.30 5.00 to 10.30
- Saturday 12.00 to 2.30 5.00 to 10.30
We are still open for take away orders and continue to serve orders through our side window to enable safe distancing for all customers. We continue to offer our delivery service too. The delivery charges are as follow:
- Orders with a value of £35.00 or more will be delivered free within 2.5 miles of the restaurant.
- Orders less than £35.00 delivered within 2.5 miles of the restaurant will incur a delivery charge of £2.50.
- Any orders delivered within 2.5 and 5 miles of the restaurant will incur a delivery charge of £3.50.
For greater distances we have set pricing and will provide details when you call.
Stay well, stay safe, stay healthy. We always remember that the best customers are those who are still around for us to serve, we take your safety very seriously.