Coronavirus Update 22.09.20
From 24.09.20 our opening hours will be slightly reduced on Friday and Saturday meaning we will close at 10.00pm. In practice this means table bookings will effectively stop at approximately 8.45 – 9.00pm to enable us to serve you in good time before we close.
The NHS QR code, introduced to assist in the Track and Trace campaign, will be located at the main entrance door and other points in the dining rooms. Please use the code, it’s in everyone’s best interest to keep Covid-19 as tightly controlled as possible. We absolutely love welcoming you to Thai Orchid and dread the thought that a full lockdown may be reintroduced if the virus isn’t contained again.
Previous post, July 2020: The UK government announced that restaurants may re-open their doors to the public for table service from Saturday 4th July on condition that health and safety practices including social distancing are adhered to. We have embraced the changes necessary to ensure a high level of safety for customers and staff alike and now offer table service once again. We are only able to offer tables on a pre-booked basis and you must provide contact details in case track and trace action becomes necessary.
Our opening hours are:
- Monday Closed for lunch 5.00 to 10.00 for dinner
- Tuesday 12.00 to 2.30 5.00 to 10.00
- Wednesday 12.00 to 2.30 5.00 to 10.00
- Thursday 12.00 to 2.30 5.00 to 10.00
- Friday 12.00 to 2.30 5.00 to 10.00
- Saturday 12.00 to 2.30 5.00 to 10.00
We are still open for take away orders and continue to serve orders through our side window to enable safe distancing for all customers. We continue to offer our delivery service too. The delivery charges are as follow:
- Orders with a value of £35.00 or more will be delivered free within 2.5 miles of the restaurant.
- Orders less than £35.00 delivered within 2.5 miles of the restaurant will incur a delivery charge of £2.50.
- Any orders delivered within 2.5 and 5 miles of the restaurant will incur a delivery charge of £3.50.
For greater distances we have set pricing and will provide details when you call.
Stay well, stay safe, stay healthy. We always remember that the best customers are those who are still around for us to serve, we take your safety very seriously.